Dog Treat Maze(Level 2)
Nina Ottosson Dog Puzzle Games focus on challenging your dog’s brain. Supervise when playing, and don´t let the dog chew on the toy. Teach your dog how to use the puzzle, play and have fun together. Put away from your dog until next time. Mental stimulation and physical exercise are very important for dogs. The treat maze is good way to challenge and engage your dog in new exciting ways. This treat dispensing dog puzzle releases treats from 2 entry points: one on each side of the saucer. Put treats or kibble in both sides of the top center hole, and watch as your dog puts it in motion to release them. After filling the Treat Maze, shake the saucer a little to move around the scent of the treats and to help your dog understand that tasty treats are waiting for them inside.
- Excite and engage your dogs.
- Fun for all. There’s no limit on age, size or breed when it comes to having fun and teaching your dog new tricks with Nina Ottosson dog games and puzzles. Simply fill with treats and enjoy!
- Show your dog how the Treat Maze bobs and flips to release reward. Sometimes we just need to teach them!
- Dog Puzzle Games focus on challenging your dog’s brain.
- To wash your dog’s Treat Maze, remove all treats and hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Pet Nest users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.